华人澳洲中文论坛

热图推荐

但愿收养猫的敌人留意啦,RSPCA Victoria 6月13日-16日提供收费的成年猫

[复制链接]

2021-5-12 14:29:26 471 2

信息如下链接: http://rspcavic.org/adoption/i-heart-cats

If you are willing to offer a loving home and lifetime co妹妹itment to one of our adult cats, there will be no fee to adopt from Thursday 13 June until Sunday 16 June, 2013.

The RSPCA is co妹妹itted to improving the welfare of cats and we’ve introduced a range of initiatives to achieve positive welfare outcomes.

Our I  Cats initiative aims to remind Victorians that the love and companionship experienced from cat ownership is priceless. This adoption promotion also aims to break the cycle of homelessness that so many of these beautiful creatures experience.

Having run several cat fee waiver programs with great success, we have to decided to again waive adoption fees for adult cats at all of our Victorian Shelters.

With so many adorable cats looking for their new forever home, the I  Cats promotion is a wonderful way to ensure our feline friends spend as little time in the shelter as possible. Adult cats make the purr-fect companion. They will often settle into new homes more quickly, are low maintenance, and with fully formed personalities they are ready to show you all the love they have to give!

We’ve seen an excellent response in some of our regional areas, including Bendigo and Ballarat, and continue to receive wonderful feedback from owners who adopted during the campaign, expressing the joy their new family members have brought to their homes.

You can help the RSPCA continue to improve the lives of more Victorian cats by supporting our adoption work.

全部回复2

bxlzbtpap 发表于 2021-5-12 14:25:00

bxlzbtpap 沙发

2021-5-12 14:25:00

悉尼有吗?
    heiye 发表于 2021-5-12 14:29:26

heiye 板凳

2021-5-12 14:29:26

只要VIC哦

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回列表 本版积分规则